Result of the Meeting Held Three Days Prior to the Race

We are pleased to announce the results of the meeting held on Monday, April 22, from 8:00 p.m., three days prior to the race in accordance with the event regulations, which was held to discuss safety management and environmental aspects of the event.

〈Mt. FUJI100 2024 Course Use Policy〉

As of 20:00 on April 22 (Mon.), there are no areas where course changes need to be considered. As for the weather forecast, about 90 mm of rain is expected to fall in 24 hours on April 24 (Wed.) in Fujinomiya City, Mt. Amago and Ryugadake (between F2 and F3). Therefore, in principle, we will proceed with preparations for both the FUJI 100mi and KAI 70k without making any changes to the course. However, a final decision on whether or not to detour will be made at 12:00 pm on April 25 (Thu.) only for Ryuke-dake, where the soil is particularly vulnerable, in preparation for changes in the weather forecast.

In conjunction with the final course decision, we have released the GPX data with safety control point numbers, and we ask all competitors to check them.